Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Intro

Hello, I am Smita and today I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon.
I live near Boston in Massachusetts. Have lived in this state for almost twenty years and thoroughly enjoyed it. But lately, I have been thinking moving. Not sure where. May be to another country far away from here, where there are no conflicts and wars. Must be on Mars, right?
How about Antarctica? Well, that's one neat place (never been there). Have tried to find a job there without success. May be they think I am too old for that. But I would love to go and live there for some time, may be a couple of years. Actually four years, beginning 1/1/2005.
Recently, I was in NYC and went on a tour of the Village. The guide said he had never felt such a dispair before. That's when I suddenly realized what I was feeling. Discouragement (is that a word?) and despair about the direction of this country.
I am not sure I will be able to keep up with blogging. But we shall see. I am not too comfortable talking (writing) about my personal thoughts and feelings to total strangers. Well, as they say, wait and watch.
More later.
 
View blog authority